Join the ROBOY TEAM
The goal of the upcoming semester is ROBOY RIKSHAW. One of the underlying foundations to reach this goal is autonomous driving on the electric tricycle. As a multi-faceted project, it consists of numerous components:
- Simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM);
- Obstacle detection on camera and LiDAR data
- Sensor fusion
- Tricycle motion model creation and path planning
- Collision avoidance
- Implementation (followed by deployment on Roboy) of the reliable control algorithms for steering and pedaling;
- Autonomous driving safety system;
- Tricycle state tracking;
- Tricycle remote control (for emergency cases);
- Tricycle ergonomic feature design (passenger seat & sensors, maneuvering and warning signals, safety gear);
- Roboy mobile battery system.
In addition to our main semester goal we will continue developing Roboy core technologies
and explore new areas.
ROBOY TEAM PROJECTS
The Roboy Team is always looking for the best and most dedicated students to help us achieve great things for the future. We guarantee a rewarding environment in which you want to work and offer challenging, international and future-oriented tasks.
The following symbols represent your direction of studies.
♦ Electrical Engineering
α Mechanical Engineering
♠ Industrial Design